Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Orange rocks my world - Color Club Orange Revenge

Nail polish, Color Club Orange Revenge
I'm drawn to neon polishes - oranges were the first to catch my eye, but now I'm lemminging more shades. Color Club does good job with neons, this beauty is Orange Revenge, unbelievably bright true neon orange - and surprisingly well covering with just two coats. It really needs a shiny topcoat, it dries almost matte. But when you put on the shine please attach the seat belt and protect your eyes.

Application was not pure pleasure, I don't know why neons tend to be somewhat goopy. But it is definitely not my worst polish to work with - and I really enjoy the eyebrow action this polish creates all around.

I'm warming up for pastels, too. These babies just arrived and I see nail polish removing happening really soon!

Nail polish, Nubar pastels

1 comment:

  1. Love the orange!! Looks very good on you!
    Love the Nubar's you've got there! Can't wait to see them! :)

    ReplyDelete